Friday, August 22, 2008

A NEW CAMERA!!!!!

Yahoo!!! Yes, you will no longer hear me complaining of my old one. My Dad was trying to help me out by taking it to a camera shop (as I'm too busy trying to pack for a family trip to Colorado) and he was told it was capoots (how would that word be spelled?) So, the sweet papa he is went out to Costco on the way home and picked me up a new one for our trip. I am soooo excited!! I've obviously complained about my stupidity with the old one and this one is tiny and easy and I may be in love....

So, maybe I'll learn how to put the pics onto the computer next. Whatever, I'm too busy packing and cleaning the house so that I come home to a clean one right now. So, I'll save that for after our trip. We're going for a family vacation with my extended family, then we're staying in Denver for a couple of extra days while Jay looks for a new job. Wish us luck and keep us in your prayers. We're thinking Las Vegas, Colorado, or back to Florida (or really anywhere in between, hardee har har)

3 comments:

Tina said...

Well don't forget to pack the snow boots for all that snow.. HA HA!! We're hoping you guys stay close to this side of the states.. Kirstin loves being able to just hope on a plane for an hour to come visit. But I was just telling Bob I can't wait to go back to Florida.. We haven't been back there since you guys packed up and moved..

Melissa said...

Congrats on the new camera. USE IT and POST PICS now. :)

I did hear CO is expecting snow soon.... Yikes.

About the job hunt, email me. We may be in the market for a new job too. Aren't we supposed to be past this stage??? I swear we live parallel lives. 5 kids, chaos, etc.

KolbyJanine said...

Hey I wanted to see picts of Iz in the tutu! have fun on your trip.