Thursday, September 11, 2008

Izzy turns one!!!


My friend, Janine, made this adorable outfit for Isabel. She does an amazing job.


Isabel is an easy going, sweet baby. She has every member of the family wrapped around her chubby finger. She's also started dancing before she's even able to walk. (There's a lot of music and dancing that goes on around here and it's apparently wearing off.) I'm pretty sure she's getting her mom's curly hair. I'm definitely sure she's getting her mom's big booty. And, even though she was a bit of a surprise (ok, a BIG surprise) she's the perfect missing piece to our family.

2 comments:

Tina said...

What a precious little girl you have there.. Kirstin just adores little Miss Izzy! I have the cutest picure of the two sleeping.

Melissa said...

She is adorable. So squishy! I love those cheeks and thighs. The years go fast don't they?

Are you going to blog about your trip? I'd like a report Missy.