Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My Happy Place!!!




THIS is my happy place today.

I'll admit I hate laundry. Well, I hate folding and putting it away, that is. The only thing worse, in my opinion, is cleaning my kids' bathroom. I will also admit that I OFTEN have a basket/entire bed covered with clean laundry. A typical response when asked where a particular item of clothing is is usually "check the clean laundry pile."

Today, Blythe was looking for something and asked where the clean laundry was. I was oh, so proud to say folded/hung up and put away!! This, however, really annoyed her since she had already checked the closet. Even an eye roll and stomping down the stairs couldn't ruin my laundry high today! :-)

2 comments:

Kaerlig said...

I'm with you on laundry- I hate folding and putting away. I don't mind so much putting it in the washer. The three step process to laundry (not to mention having to gather it and sort it first) is a drag. It does feel good when it's done though.

Ashley Gaskell said...

yup. folding and putting away the laundry sucketh. i currently have 2 baskets and a dryer full of clothes/towels that have been there for about a week. its sad when rylee notices the baskets of clean clothes and drags them out of the laundry room and starts folding them on her own. :) pretty pathetic on my part.