Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas

So, here are a FEW photos from Christmas. For some reason my camera and my computer are not seeing eye to eye, so this is a bit delayed. Also, I've been busy doing some stuff to help Jay with business (advertising, etc).

We had a very quiet and nice Christmas this year. We did get together with friends in Portland (photos are on FB and not my blog yet due to the camera vs. computer issue). We had Grandma Jackie over early (since she was gracing my siblings with her presence for Christmas), we hung around the house and ate and played and baked and generally relaxed. We are truly blessed!





1 comment:

KolbyJanine said...

haha I love your sarcasm. and your table (random I know) We have been looking for a new table. its not that im that crazy for noticing these things. when are you coming to hendo?