Thursday, July 31, 2008

My flavor of Ice Cream??

So, I saw on someone's blog, this test to see what "flavor of ice cream you would be"
Here's the website, if any of you are as big of a dork as me...
http://www.the-n.com/quizzes/quiz_main.php


You're Black Raspberry.
You are passionate, creative, and inspired. Black raspberry ice cream is an unusual color and flavor, so some people might consider it strange, but your exciting personality is what makes you so delicious. You bring a juicy burst of flavor to everything you do, and your life is packed with one memorable experience after another.

Like this quiz? Send it to a friend.

Want a scoop of something else? Take the quiz again.

3% of the people who took this quiz got the same evaluation.
Want a badge? Here, take this one!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Ok, So I am a merry go round. Which isn't even a flavor of ice cream. I must have done something wrong... No surprise.

:) I'll try again.

Tina said...

It says I'm rocky road (I don't like rocky road). I just bought a ice cream maker and have already made strawberry and am working on vanilla bean today.. Kirstin & Bob like it and I will see how the vanilla is tomorrow..